This was my first Nicci French book. Nicci French is actually two people - Nicci Gerrard and Sean French. I haven't read this sort of genre for ages, so it was a nice change in my reading routine.Holly Krauss has always been the gorgeous, successful and popular one who everyone loves. But sometimes her behaviour is just too much and soon it seems like her life is getting out of hand.. Horrible things start happening and it seems like there are many people working against her - or is that really what's going on?
It took me some time to get into this book because in the beginning I really did not like Holly. But slowly I started warming to her and really was drawn into the story. I liked the book so much that I'm now waiting for the delivery of three new Nicci French books!
No comments:
Post a Comment