Catching Fire is the sequel to The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I'm quite sure many of you have read this book, so I'm not going to go into any details, especially if there's still someone out there who hasn't read The Hunger Games - I don't want to spoil the experience for anyone.
I truly think Suzanne Collins has an awsome imagination! I kept marveling at the twists and turns and was really sucked into the story. It's impossible to put this book down without wondering what's going to happen next. I can't say which book I though was better, the first or this sequel. What I do know is that I can't wait for Mockingjay and more excitement!
What I love about this series is that I can share it with my daughter. Or is it the other way round? LOL! My daughter has read both these books and liked them both, and it's been fun to share thoughts on what we thought of the characters, etc. Saying that, we both found Katniss' little sister Prim quite annoying!
Was I the last person on earth to read this book? If you haven't read the Hunger Games series, why not?
5 months ago

4 comments:
I'm one of the few people out there who hasn't started this series! I need to read it so I can understand Team Peeta and Team Gale!
Yes definately you must! Although I can't decide which team I belong to..
This is a great series and I'm so so dying to read the last book!
I love this series! But what most thrilled me is I managed to get a friend who doesn't read a lot read this series!! :) Now we can't wait to get the last instalment! :P
Post a Comment