Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bangkok

Last time I was in Bangkok I did not feel the love for this city. This time round, I'm just going to try to enjoy Bangkok and the "me"-time I have after work. Being a working mom means that I really can't enjoy much of that at home!

I am staying at the beautiful Pullman Bangkok King Power. There's a tuk tuk that takes you to the nearest sky train station for free, so it's at a great location. Here are some pics.














If you're in Bangkok you have to have a manicure and a pedicure. Here's a pic of my french manicure:

2 comments:

Corinne said...

LOVELY! I have a brother and sister in law who live in Bangkok and LOVE it there!

Mrs Suvi said...

Have you been to visit? The shopping is great and you have to go for the foot massage, it's divine!