Friday, April 2, 2010

My first reading challenge

I wasn't supposed to take part in any challenges but how can I resist this? A reading challenge which takes you around the world? Sounds like something I'd love! The Orbis Terrarum reading challenge's idea is to read eight books by authors from around the world in eight months. If you'd like to take part, you can read the rules and participate here.

I don't want to list the books I'll be reading yet, because I want to leave my options open but what I can tell you now is that I will be starting with England and moving on to Sri Lanka and then a stop-over in Africa..

6 comments:

DCMetroreader said...

Good luck on your reading journey!

brad said...

Welcome to the Orbis challenge!!! So glad to have you :P I need to see where I am going to start. I am in the middle of a book right now and then I'll see where I get to go after that.

Let me know if you ever have any questions!

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

oops, that last comment was from me- my hubby was logged in and I didn't realize it :P WELCOME!

Alice said...

Good luck Pinkilili! And happy reading!

Mrs Suvi said...

DCMetroreader and Alice: Thank you!

Bethany: Hee hee, I was wondering who Brad was ;) Thank you for the welcome and have fun with your reading as well!

The Bookworm said...

have fun and happy reading!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/