It´s my second day in Colombia! I arrived yesterday in Bogota, Colombia and now I´m already in Cali! The flight to Colombia was terrible, the whole journey from my house to the hotel took 20 hours!! The weather in Bogota was quite rainy but warm (to Finnish stardards!) and here in Cali it´s tropically hot, ie lovely but it´s dark out, so I can´t really say anything about the city.
We had a busy day in Bogota with exhausting meetings all morning and then some time for a quick lunch and an hour of shopping. You can actually walk around Bogota nowadays and the city has a small city feel to it, although in reality it´s huge! In the afternoon it was off to the airport again. Tomorrow is going to be a non-stop day from 8.30 am onwards and another flight in the evening to Medellin... Phew!
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment