Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mailbox Monday - February 1st

Thank you Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting Mailbox Monday!

I recieved one book last week from a friend who loves to read. Technically the book didn't come into my mailbox since my friend gave me the book when we went to see the movie It's Complicated - which was a riot by the way!

The book is Anybody Out There by Marian Keyes. The book seems very familiar but I'm not sure if I've read it before.. we'll see once I have the time to start with this one!


What goodies did you get in your mailbox?

12 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I took advantage of the Barnes and Noble sale. It was a little bit scary.

Here is mine

Anonymous said...

I love the cover of this book!! I'm going to check it out and see if it's something I'd like to read!

Unknown said...

I always enjoy Marian Keyes. Did you ever read Watermelon, her first US release? It had a scratch 'n' sniff cover!

Mrs Suvi said...

I did read Watermelon but mine did not have a scratch 'n' sniff cover!! That's a fun idea btw.

bermudaonion said...

I've never read any Marian Keyes, but keep reading great things about her work - I hope you enjoy this one!

Kaye said...

Keyes is always good for a light hearted read. Enjoy.
My MM is here Have a good week and happy reading!

DCMetroreader said...

This looks like a fun chick lit read.

Enjoy!

PS I loved Its Complicated too! Nice to see movies made for the over 21 crowd.

Alayne said...

I haven't read any of her books yet, but really should! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I have heard of this author, but haven't read any of her work. Something to read for my Awesome Authors Challenge!

My MM:

http://laurelrainsnowcreations.blogspot.com/2010/02/mailbox-monday.html

Kristen said...

I really like Marian Keyes. Enjoy this one.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I have been wanting to see It's Complicated. I love the fun cover on the Keyes book! Enjoy!

Mrs Suvi said...

I love Keyes as well but haven't read any of her books since forever! Chick lit at it's best I think.