Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mailbox Monday - February 7th

Thank you Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting this excellent meme! Last week was extremely good for me - many books through Bookmooch and one from Amazon. Unfortunately I've already read one of them but I didn't realize till I had the book in my hands. The books are:

Betrayed by Lindsey Harris
Girl in Hyacinth Blue by Susan Vreeland - I've read this and liked it.
Laura Blundy by Julie Myerson - Out of Breath inspired me to get this book!
A Shot to Die For - Libby Fischer Hellmann
Other People's Children by Joanna Trollope
While I'm Falling - Laura Moriarty

Did you get anything interesting last week or have you read any of mine?

7 comments:

Kaye said...

Nice variety you got this week. Enjoy them all. Happy reading! My MM is here

bermudaonion said...

Nice mailbox! I really enjoyed While I'm Falling.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Nice books. I keep meaning to read a Trollope book. I hope you'll review the one on this list. Have a great week!

Alayne said...

Beautiful books! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Thanks for stopping by today. You got some great books too. I like Laura Moriarty's writing. enjoy

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I may have to put While I'm Falling on my wish list. You received some good books1 Enjoy them all!

Kristen said...

I seem to have a Joanna Trollope collection of books but have yet to read anything by her. Maybe time to remedy that! Enjoy your books this week.