Saturday, February 14, 2009

Godmom-to-be

Happy Valentine's Day to all! I hope you've been having a more romantic day than I have - the morning was filled with frantic packing and after that, hubby, the kids and I have been sitting in the car for the whole day making our way to Vuokatti. Next week is the official skiing holiday week for Southern Finland and our holiday will be spent crosscountry and downhill skiing, sledding, swimming, etc!

But the day hasn't been all that bad because my dear friend asked me to be the godmom of her baby! I have never been asked before and I'm sooo excited and honored to be asked. Obviously I said yes! According to the ultrasound it's a girl and the due date is in May. As you can imagine, I've been dreaming of all those gorgeous pink dresses and girly things I can buy my goddaughter! The ultrasound can lie though - I've understood that it's easier to spot a boy than a girl but I'll be just as happy to be the godmom of a boy!

No comments: