Anyway, I've now read two of those books - No time for Goodbye by Linwood Barclay and The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff. The first one I speed read last weekend, it's turned out to be quite a page turner and quite an interesting story.. The 19th Wife is actually two stories, one of Ann Eliza Young in the late 1800's and her road from a Latter-day-Saint's 19th wife to a crusade to end polygamy and the other in modern day of Jordan, who has been thrown out of the sect. I loved the story of Jordan but found myself a bit bored by the story of Ann Eliza at times, but still, I'd recommend this book! Check out http://www.the19thwife.com/.
With our skiing holiday coming up next week (no, we're not going to Lapland this time, hee hee), I want to share a few photos from our Christmas holiday in Lapland.
Winter Wonderland - Hetta, Lapland
Polar stratospheric clouds - a rare sight even in Lapland
Here I'm trying snowshoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment