Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pink and purple





I made these to match the dress I bought for the South African Freedom Day function. Did I mention that it was an interesting reception and I'm happy I attended? The food was lovely and it was great to mingle and meet quite a few people I know through work and some new ones as well. The reception was quite popular, it was packed!



Oh and my god-daughter-to-be was born in the beginning of the month! She's beautiful with a mop of dark hair. Don't you just love the first month of a baby's life? Babies are so fragile..you can just spend all day looking at them.

I went to see the new born and proud mommy at the hospital and made a bracelet a bit like this one for the mommy. I forgot to take a photograph of it. It was like this one but I added some cute pink Swarovski crystals.

No comments: