
I finally finished The Second Assistant: A Tale from the Bottom of the Hollywood Ladder by Clare Naylor and Mimi Hare. Once again I really had a hard time starting this book but in the end it turned out to be a light and easy read. The story is about Elizabeth Miller, who starts working as a Hollywood second assistant. As you can imagine it's an interesting job with celebrities and their antics. I think I've read too much chick lit lately because I can't get excited about this book although it was quite fun.
Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Honey!
I've been having a majoorrr reading block too lately ... I've been stuck in my "outliers" book since god knows when.. maybe I need a chick lit book to ease me back in now..
Yes, that's what chick lit is really good for. But I think I've had enough of that for a while.. Now I'm reading a really good book, My Sister's Keeper which I can't put down!
Post a Comment