I have many interesting new books to share after having to pass on this meme for a few weeks since I was away! Thank you Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting this meme where bloggers share what books they've recieved during the past week.
Kiss my Tiara: How to Rule the World as a SmartMouth Goddess by Susan Jane Gilman
Hypocrite in a Pouffy White Dress: Tales of Growing Up Groovy and Clueless by Susan Jane Gilman
Gardens of Water by Alan Drew
Novel About My Wife - Emily Perkis
Leopard Rock by Tarras Wilding
People Like Ourselves by Pamela Jooste
Over a Thousand Hills I Walk With You by Hanna Jansen
Belonging by Sameem Ali
Have you read any of these? Anything fun in your mailbox?
6 months ago







12 comments:
You got some great looking books! The only one I've read is Hypocrite in a Pouffy White Dress and I really enjoyed it. Belonging catches my eye. Enjoy!
bermudaonion - Thanks, I'm really looking forward to Belonging as well, although I'm sure it's not an easy story to read..
Great books. I don't think I have heard of any of them so I am off to find out more about them. Enjoy your reading.
Great books. People Like Ourselves looks interesting to me. Enjoy your new books!
Great books there, Pinkilili! I've always wanted NOVEL ABOUT MY WIFE.
Enjoy your books. Lots of interesting titles in your list. My post is here.
Some good looking books you got this week. I love the title of Gilman's book. That should really be amusing. Have a great week and happy reading!
These titles are all new to me and look interesting. I'll have to look into these books. Enjoy them all!
I love the Gardens cover. Going to have to look that one up. Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.
You've got a lot of great looking books! I can't wait to read your reviews.
Here's mine for this week.
Leopard Rock looks really cute. You are certainly enjoying the African connection right now, aren't you? :-)
I love Gilman's voice - she makes me laugh!
Post a Comment