Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mailbox Monday - 29th March

Thank you Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting the meme Mailbox Monday where bloggers share what books they've recieved during the past week. Do stop by and share your haul as well!

Here's what I got:


Top 10 Provence & The Cote D'Azur - DK Eyewitness Travel
Provence & th Cote D'Azur - Lonely Planet
Friends like These - Danny Wallace (via Bookmooch)

I was so pleased to recieve Friends Like These and I can't wait to start reading it!

12 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

What an interesting collection of books!

Have a great reading week.

My MM:

http://laurelrainsnowcreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/mailbox-monday_28.html

bermudaonion said...

Ooh, are you planning a trip to Provence? Enjoy your new books!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

you have a great week in books - enjoy them all.

Here is my Mailbox Monday: http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/2010/03/mailbox-monday_28.html

Mrs Suvi said...

Hi all! Thanks for stopping by :)

bermudaoinion: Yes! We are planning on going to Cote D'Azyr this summer :)

Alice said...

FRIENDS LIKE THESE looks like fun! Happy reading!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I've had good luck with the Eyewitness travel books.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Looks like a trip is in the works! You always have such interesting books! Enjoy them all!

Alyce said...

I see from the comments that the books are for travel. Sounds wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Researching for a future vacation? Are you planning on sharing the details with all of us? I love the Eyewitness travel books. They give you real quick information without all of the other stuff. Then, you can find things that are more specific and research further.

Jennifer@ Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

Enjoy your new books. I haven't heard of Friends Like These.

Luanne said...

I loved Friends Like These!

Mrs Suvi said...

Luanne: It was you I got the idea that I want to read Friends Like These! :)