Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I was so suprised and happy to recieve another award! The Beautiful Blogger Award is from dollycas at Dollycas's Thoughts - thank you so much!

To recieve this award, I have to tell you seven things about me. Since I just told you ten things with my last award, you should know quite a lot about me now! Here you go:

1. My favourite movie as a child was Annie and I can still sing along to the songs.
2. I have very special and close friends around the world. I just wish I had more money to travel to visit them - thank goodness for Facebook and Skype.
3. I was secretly happy when my lovely Godchild turned out to be a girl because I've been missing buying cute pink outfits and other girly things for babies.
4. I have a massage phobia and the only massage I can tolerate is foot reflexology, it's divine!
5. I never watch sports on tv.
6. I love candies and I always buy Candyking's sweets when I go to the movies or rent a dvd, yum yum!
7. I'm a sucker for colorful cocktails but since a cocktail can cost from 7 to 12 € in Finland, it's not something I indulge in too often :)

Now I'll pass this award on to a few blogs I enjoy:

Heather at Book Addiction
Kristen at BookNAround
Bermudaonion at Bermudaonion's Weblog
Pweshes Mama at My Worldwind Life (Pweshes Mama hasn't blogged for a while, I'm hoping this will wake her up - please start blogging again!)

5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your award! I'm flattered that you thought of me to pass it on to. I love to watch college sports on TV!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award! :)

Ti said...

Congrats on your award! Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog today. I love to meet some "new to me" blogger pals.

DCMetroreader said...

Congrats on the award!

BTW What are Candyking sweets -- chocolate or nonchocolate candies?

Mrs Suvi said...

DCMetroreader: Candyking's sweets are actually all kinds - chocolates, chewy fruit gums, etc. It's the pick and mix kind, so you can choose your faves!