Thank you Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting the wonderful meme Mailbox Monday where bloggers share what books they've recieved during the past week!
I was actually on winter holiday up North skiing all week but when I came home, there were some wonderful suprises waiting for me! Here are the books:
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson - I'm very excited about this one and will take it for my airplane reading.
Past Secrets by Cathy Kelly
The Queen of the South by Arturo Pérez-Reverte
Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern
I'd love to hear yours and if you've read any of these, let me know what you thought!
6 months ago




6 comments:
Oh, you got some great books. Wintergirls and Thanks for the memories look really good. Enjoy!
Wintergirls definitely looks good. Enjoy! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.
Love that cover for Queen of the South! Enjoy!
Wintergirls looks very interesting. I am loving the cover. Enjoy all your new reads!
those are some great books, i've seen Wintergirls around.
happy reading :)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
Your mailbox is definitely appealing to me. ;-)
Post a Comment