Thank you Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting this excellent meme! Two books arrived in my mailbox last week.
Girls' Poker Night by Jill A. Davis. This one I mooched because I really enjoyed Ask Again Later by the same author and wanted to read more of her work.
The Sad Truth About Happiness by Anne Giardini. I can't recall why I wanted this one but I really love the name, gets you thinking.
Anything exciting in your postbox?
6 months ago



12 comments:
Both books look good, but The Sad Truth About Happiness really catches my eye. Happy reading!
Thanks, you too!
I also received two books this week. You can see them here.
You're right about the title to The Sad Truth about Happiness. It does make you think. My MM is here
Have a great week and happy reading!
They both look good. Added to my list : )
Both books look very good. Have a great reading week!
Both of these look good. Hope you enjoy them!
I've been curious about both of these books. They look so good! I do like that title too. Enjoy and have a great week!
What a lovely batch of books! They book look like good reads. I can't wait to hear what you think of them.
My mailbox haul is here.
Thanks you guys! Have a great reading week :)
Two great sounding books! Happy Reading! My MM post is at My Own Little Corner of the World
nice week you had. I don't believe I know either of these!!
Want to enter my Book Lover's Basket Giveaway??
http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-lovers-prize-basket-international.html
-lauren
Post a Comment