Friday, February 26, 2010

Music and books

Do you ever have a particular song or artist you identify with a book?

For me, I can't not think of The Hunger Games bye Suzanne Collins every time I hear Lady GaGa's Paparazzi!! This is of course because I was listening to the song on the commute to work when I was reading the book. It does have a futuristic feel to it, doesn' it..

Tell me yours!

2 comments:

DCMetroreader said...

This is an intriguing question. I have never thought about a book and music together, so I can't say that I do. I do have a book and movie that I associate together: Eternal on the Water (book) and All that Heaven Allows (movie) b/c the book mentions the movie. Great question!

I have an award for you here http://metroreader.blogspot.com/2010/02/awards_27.html

The Bookworm said...

thats a good question!
I dont think I have any book to music association, but the movie Bridget Jones Diary always reminds me of the book Pride & Prejudice (mostly because it was loosely based on it).
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/