Monday, February 8, 2010

There's a fun side to Xbox after all

First off, you need to understand that I do not like Xbox. Compared to fun consoles like the Nintendo Wii and Playstation it seems more of a men's console. And of course, for Christmas we got the new Xbox360 - a Modern Warfare special edition. Need I say more?

Thankfully Santa thought of us who cannot play the game because of it's rating or because we just find it very uninteresting. I'm talking about the Xbox game Lips: Number One Hits with cordless microphones! The only time I've sung karaoke was at a club in Kuala Lumpur with some friends as a teenager and believe me - it was not something I like to remember.. So I was quite apprehensive at first. My daughter and I decided to sing together and compete with each other and soon we were both hooked. Now we have both created cute avatars and expecially love to belt out to Coldplay's Viva La Vida!

Last summer when I was in Kuala Lumpur my friend asked me if I'd like to go for karaoke and I said no way, but mark my words, next time I just might...

4 comments:

Kristen said...

We have friends who have a karaoke game for Playstation called Sing Star and it's not an evening out at their house without breaking that out to play. It's most fun when we are dreadful since everyone is laughing and having a good old time.

Moira A R said...

So when will you be down again so we can go karaoke-ing together...:)

Mrs Suvi said...

Kristen: Yes, it can get very funny! Especially when I'm singing, not so much with my daughter bc she can sing beautifully :)
Moira: Ooh can't wait!! I might come next year.. but that's quite a long time to go.. I'll have lots of time to practice ;)

bermudaonion said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Of course, no one would want to hear me sing.