Monday, February 22, 2010

Mailbox Monday - February 22nd

Thank you Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting the meme Mailbox Monday where bloggers share what books they've recieved during the past week!

Last week I didn't get any fiction books, just two Eyewitness Travel guides from Bookdepository. Both look fabulous and very inviting with beautiful photos but I guess I won't have time to study them till I'm on the airplane. As you may have guessed I'm going to Kenya and South Africa next week for work!


Anything fun in your mailbox last week?

8 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I haven't read a lot of books about Africa, but ever since I read A Change in Altitude, I've been fascinated.

Have a great week!

Did you change the name of your blog? It's intriguing...

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Both of these books look beautiful! Enjoy your trip!

DCMetroreader said...

Congrats on the books for an awesome trip! Please take lots of photos to share!

Mrs Suvi said...

Laurel-Rain Snow: I'm just waiting for Change in Altitude to arrive in the mail! The blog has always had this name :) Beth and DCMetroreader: Thanks so much, will take lots of photos!

Kristen said...

I absolutely love DK books. They do such a grogeous job. And how cool that you are going to SA and Kenya. I'd love to travel there someday.

dollycas aka Lori said...

I really love you blog and I have an award for you at:http://dollycas.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-award.html

I hope you enjoy receiving this award as much as I do giving it you.

dollycas

Mrs Suvi said...

Kristen: I know, aren't the photos just come to life!
dollycas: THANK YOU, what a wonderful suprise!

Alice said...

Happy reading! :D